Saturday, February 12, 2011

What Do The Number On Le Creuset

Saturday cocktail

How cool sometimes do not know where and how to end your day. Morning, I quietly started in Milan and is now sitting on a windowsill in an apartment full of Romans-kartingistov (Leo, you hello!) In the center Desenzano (!) And drink beer! Come, say, a couple of hours to see the race. To persuade me to stay the night in an apartment with this crazy company J. it was enough to buy me a toothbrush, pajamas, clean underwear and socks ... (Considering that tomorrow I get up at 6 am and the train just to work it was necessary to take at would have mascara, gee :-)). The apartment is the epitome of my dreams, a small, but two-bedroom with a huge bathroom, a cozy little loft and low window in the living room, overlooking one of the main streets in the center ... Hmmm ... Cidela I here at the windowsill for hours with a book and a mug of tea. Listen to the Romans, and feel that evening will end is far after midnight ... world dude! Viva la Roma! Viva la gioventù e spontaneità! :-)

Posted via LiveJournal.app .

0 comments:

Post a Comment