Friday, February 25, 2011

Menopause And Employment

la_luminella @ 2011-02-25T09: 06:00

Well all, perhaps, enough to hesitate, it's time to start new tag - French. For a long time thinking about the courses, but never enrolled. Partly because crushed toad, then I thought that if I do not know where I will live in the next six months, about what courses may be referring to? And the price nekopeechnaya. Reasoned More like this: the level of expected A1, the very first for which the international classification I should learn to distinguish between simple words and phrases relating to me and the world around me, must learn to read and write postcards. :) We have consulted with a toad, and she said a decisive no - better to pay 400 euros a tutor, who can teach me to read and pronounce the letters individually, rather than for the same money to ride to hell twice a week with a group of queue read by syllables. Well, I do not trust this group course for the money without a trial lesson. And suddenly there half an hour explanation of the material, and then an hour of practice with each other (which I hate!) I do in terms of teaching methods are very capricious. But still look to the intensive courses and courses in the drive. Five days ago, now has opened the first page of a textbook, tutorial, which brought a hundred years ago from Russia, and now bedtime reading words fykayu, grykayu, vykayu. And rzhu. Very funny to hear a proper French pronunciation. It looks like a windfall, through which I could hardly tear. It turns out heavy and awkward. Sometimes very Online Time. But, without exaggeration, it is impossible - to develop articulation. Along the way, do pometochki: I do not have enough of an audio disc, which is attached to the book, I would like to have a whole lists of words, listen to them every day, to repeat myself. When I taught Italian, I am such a list did itself with the help of a dictionary with Audio - record enormously long audio files and listen to every day on the player. It is also very lacking in the structuring of the textbook, although it self, but: Information served very dosage: few rules, a bit of pronunciation, a few words, I do not like it. Without additional supporting material I can not do, but so far I'm afraid to go in the book: it ends with what ended with the Italian - on the shelf at me now 14 different books to learn Italian language и еще как минимум пять я оставила в России, 2 типа аудио-курсов, 3 программки для изучения, и словарь Garzanti, а так же аудио-книги, комиксы, бумажные словари и еще lot . Learning a new (and long-awaited!) Language gives me very special emotion. Returned to the sensations that I experienced when only began to learn Italian: admiration melodic level auditory perception. While I do not understand the language does not distinguish words, but I hear only the rhythm and pauses, intonation and dynamics - the language for me is the musical fabric. I mean magic. Any piece of music can be taken at least two ways: - To hear his heart or read, read the information contained in the product. But if the music is unique, an idea that is unique, the language - it's more versatile tool, and learning to read the meaning of words, and not just hear a combination of vowels and consonants, it is impossible to abstract of meaning. Contents largely overshadowed the form below. And the magic is suddenly skillful work magician, and no going back. As happened with the Italian. This language will always remain for me the most beautiful and easy to pronounce, speaking on which I savor the words and intonations, but sometimes I regret to think, what ever I can no longer be able to hear it "from outside". Likewise, I worry that will never be able to realize the beauty and charm of the Russian. So while I enjoy obscure French songs and lyrics. On the other hand was too sore for me thirsty. Each time, after finishing a lesson, it's difficult to stop, I want more, more: how to pronounce a particular word, how to say some words, why there is this letter about what is sung in some lyrics and so on, to infinity. It is impatient to win even perfectionism: no more stamping in one spot, dokapyvayas to detail, and teach the way you want, by all means in every class by adding a new mother, whether it be words, grammar or simply honing the simplest phrases.
Forward, forward to my long-awaited goal. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment