Sunday, February 6, 2011

Did Not Baby Dance On Ovulation Day

la_luminella @ 2011-02-06T19: 49:00

We made our long-held dream: to buy Home Cinema 5.1 Dolby Surround.
last night tried watching "The Last Samurai": a complete sense of presence, and seemed to hear showered petals of cherry blossoms, in the distance and thunder outside the window noise of rain. Delight! (How little I need to have fun). Well, that did not occur to see him before, on a computer, much would have lost. Movies insanely beautiful and soulful, now a long time before going to the cinema every byaku better to seek out Lord of the Rings, Avatar, 300, etc., nothing is better has not yet been invented. Then I got out of the bag old harddisk, which kicked off its entire computer scrub before moving to Italy, and half the night digging in music folders. If anything, and can pull out into the light of my most dusty memories, it will be music. I thought I had left behind his past, something was erased forever, but something has been forgotten, complained to his memory, worried that if this goes on, then I will have nothing to tell our grandchildren, and memories that's where all the hidden - in a black plastic box. With each song is connected so much emotion. Photos do not work for me so much as heard by once the melody. Album Snoop Doggy Dog - and before his eyes in 1995, the return of his brother from America, the first time in my hand CD, we dive into the cold sea of the June, watch the sunset with an abandoned tower and look forward to "green light", which according to legend, must appear with the last glow of the sun shrunken into the sea. BT album "ESCM" (FLAMING JUNE, yeah!) - Is hot, windless summer of 1998, more neprivykla to a new home, learning a new coast, wearing T-shirts and ripped jeans brother, everything is just beginning ... night in nature and I'm madly in love. "Guests from the Future" - that voice is associated with winter, with puffy drifts and blizzards, with his beloved friend who is always there (bake pechenyushki, heh!), a chapter from my past, long conversations on the souls ... and Russian music in general - is another story. Three ogromennyh folders Russian performers, among which Lube, Tattoos, Animals, Meladze, Nautilus, Mummy Troll, Savicheva Zemfira - (end of grade 9, eh), I once heard them ad nauseam, and now every song it seems so dear, so poignant, I want to listen and pereslushivat. Soundtrack Matrix and Fight Club - summer spent in a purple car and a solid night streetracing. ATB "Ecstasy" - Peter is a crucial moment in my perception of the global world. Ariya, Dream Teather, Tiesto, Armin - a diploma this summer before leaving, the last days before flying to a foreign land, my travel alone out of the city by car. I sat in stunned silence, the sound carries in the Cosmos ... It seems to me that I had pulled a gag out of his ears, reinforced the perception of time in tridtsat.Chetyre , I listen to music through the laptop, with headphones or through the player, it certainly creates an emotional background, but now I really hear what each (kazhdyy!) individual sound volume gains, each audio track is the development, plays a special role, the ear catches indistinguishable in vibrating bass player ... And a separate track turns into a story in the novel, not in the movie ... In Film 3D. It's full of ecstasy. Fully tapped the album John Serrie "Spirit Keepers" - treatment of native american indians (May, you gotta hear this enveloping all sides benefit!) valyalyus on the couch with his eyes closed in darkness ... what it was the year? It seems that 2002, 2003 ... How many sleepless ночей было проведено под эту музыку, не хватает только свечей. Одна яркая картина-воспоминание сменяет другую, следуя неведомой мне логике, я вижу все внутри itself, if it were yesterday, even the smallest detail, down to the very same emotions ... Magic, and only.
yesterday night was so warm when I woke up from memory, then went on teraasu and gasped - for me, plain as daylight all in lights, fog or clouds! There is literally joined the reality (Plain in the lights can not see the music from the past), so let it be ... let it be Garland Jeffreys - Hospital Blues, guitar and voice, will have nothing else. Blues tightly linked to local in the evenings, thanks to neighbors, the English, which I did not just come out to listen to the terrace. Another great track that is suitable for the place and mood - Amos Lee "Arms of a Woman". Appeasement ... Next, I will include Coldplay, a little later - some album Ben Webster ... moved back into the living room, so yes, and I fall asleep to music. Open my eyes in bed, contemplating the perfect morning: Sunday, silence, sun, smell the coffee ... Then the charge, (I give myself will listen to trance in full sound and note that the energy in the body increases in proportion to the volume bass), jogging on Selkov road past the church, houses, and fits perfectly into the landscape of haystacks and the sheep. Cold Air breaks the lungs. But the sun rises higher, gradually getting warmer. At noon it was already so warm that hanging laundry, I stripped down to T-shirts. Then he fed the cat and looked at the Alps and the plain, which today could be seen all over, nakolko allows the eye ... Movies, music, light lunch in pleasant company ... what a wonderful, unexpected, had fallen out of everyday day. And tomorrow? Tomorrow is waiting for me stone forest of the big city, and, quite possibly, that I for a week will not go back on this carefree island of absolute peace and universal harmony.




0 comments:

Post a Comment