Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Wedding Ceremony Spanish English

Alps

Last night was sorry that he had never seriously interested in photography: from the sunny hill to open such a gorgeous view of the Alps! Never seen anything like it. And I, (a thousand devils! "), Not I can shoot such plans, much less properly handle and reduce photos without losing quality. Yet so bursting with excitement that I can not not share at least what happened. I have such a state now that I suddenly realized that I live in Italy. Next to the fabulous. Clock could sit on a hill and look to the plain, being in nirvana. Think I understand why I was so covered with a: to put together the three components my inner ideal landscape: the sun, hill, hills and sea views. :) Yes, the plain covered with mist like a fantastic sea view. This kind of totally different from that of childhood, that opened with the hills in my native port city and the coast (we often climbed back dinner and see as the sun was sinking in the sea), but the feelings are the same: joy, inner rejoicing and at the same time - peace.





0 comments:

Post a Comment