Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Naruto Vs Full Metal Alchemist

"TS3 holidays for dummies", also said: Look, look who's here!

cuddles and cuddles to listen, is Milulin alive. ;)
A postcard on the fly?


Photobucket



cuddles and cuddles, I said. Here I am. As several have happened in recent months, Bellini and less pretty, but I still find myself here and this is definitely a good thing. Get myself equal with your work, slowly, I promise. I intended to do so quietly and reappear on tiptoe, but beating a real, concrete power today has made me me want to ... "Speak out loud." Nevermind. How do you feel with the third world simmico? There you have? You use it? Hate it? I was told that I would never betray our loved TS2, in June, and instead gave it to me fratelluzzo: it was love at first slip, yeah. Despite that information Facciotto plasticky. Long live the new downloads! XD

bring a couple of news, I hope you like.

The first is that Licio Adanay and I soon sprout on these screens with a gruesome history, fascinating, fiQuissima with which we hope to delight you (gave you a taste Adanay same some time ago! Upon Egypt , spectacular, but it is not shocking that the paper will play ... Suspense! ^.^).

The second is that hopefully, before Christmas (because I keep largherrima you decide to come and beat me after eight months of silence and a possible empty promise XD), to tell you something new, too. I un'ideuzza in mind and some paper in his hand, I hope enough.

will entice you with a cover and a few lines, somewhere I would as well, but I do not know if this is the case. And what if ...?
Okay, okay. Next post. Tomorrow, I promise!
Kisses spread.

0 comments:

Post a Comment