Friday, September 11, 2009

Brookstone Helicopter Spinning Problem

PiX - Would you please let me in?

Photobucket

And here. Happy reading, guys. Ah, the soundtrack included as always - on me.
Luv ya.

Nine Inch Nails, My Violent Heart - Let me in (remix) "

Photobucket

Let me. Executioner does a cold out here pig Pork and beyond. Open. I still have not blasphemed God no, do not let me start right now. Let me. Do not feel his fingers crawling on the wood and glass? Do not see the blood oozing from rust and splinters? Do not you realize that the warm breath against your ear is mine, mine, mine - open the door, or I will die.

Photobucket

It will be all your fault.

Photobucket

The house is huge, decadent, decayed. Which has a large animal dying, graveyard of the elephants, but even half of his innocence. Carcasses in agony is not injurious to others. Some places - in some places - but yes, and when you realize it's late. Probably the dark t'inghiottirà. You said your prayers?

Photobucket

Run fast, run light - run heavy with anger and fear - run helpless and hopeless - before a monster will eat your face - the wind on your face, the weeds on the skin - the mud on the soles and a sky without stars - a song in my head the rhythm of your steps - run stronger and hoped that steps

Photobucket

Run again to run as strong - the obvious rhyme, challenge death - run fast without stumbling - or saved the soul encounters pain

Photobucket

With those eyes he ate the whole sky.

They were big, the eyes. Unnatural and liquid - a little 'cat, a bit' cartoon. But what really struck you, in her, was the color. Bright green, bold, a little 'obscene - acid, mostly. His favorite. Frayed on the head, incised on the skin, inside and out and up at the bottom of the iris: Hope Green, green grass, green freedom.


0 comments:

Post a Comment