Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Ontario Trailer Sales Tax

winter, the cold 2

Oh, and when I was a good mood, when suddenly in the informal circle begins heated discussion of local weather (sick theme, oh what a patient), and Siberian frosts, and I really want to poernichat on this topic, it is sometimes I'm telling a story from which all Italians are in shock, and some just can not hide their horror. Stories about the cold - horror has one.
Naturally for starters, I say that there is where I come from, winter comes and down to -25, and even Pobol, and then tell what happened to me in one of those days.
Once, in the most this frost, I went for a walk. Especially not dressed warmly, puhovichok, jeans and pantyhose. Walked a long time, from early morning until late at night, so that in the end it seemed as though the body has absorbed the cold. Such was the state where does not seem to shake and freezes, but if you touch a limb, they are even under clothing quite cold, but if you go into a warm room in this state, your whole body starts itching. Well, what in the nose and cheeks turn white icicle - it's obvious. I come home, undress, verchu front of the mirror. And to my horror I see that on my own, sorry, my ass and thighs on the skin swollen bumps! I am naturally in shocked! Trying to figure out whether it is an allergy, or "flash of cellulite," (which has never existed, although it looks like it is on this thing!) Or something terrible, but with careful examination and probing "to me suddenly comes, it's my subcutaneous zhirok from the cold froze and looked like a jelly! And as before this to me never happened (and maybe earlier, I just never been interested in skin condition on his ass after a long winter walks?), I'm terrified I think that process is disrupted in the tissues and I'll have to have surgery or more likely - to live with it! HYSTERICS! Then two o'clock rubbing with warming ointment ... zhirok safely "melted" lumps have disappeared, and more of this to me does not happen again.
Frozen subcutaneous fat to the pope has a resounding effect on the Italians and a further enlivens the conversation about the cold. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment