Saturday, January 10, 2009

The Sun Does Not Have A Solid Core'

Epilogue: All I Want for Christmas - PART


Photobucket

And that's all, folks!

My Chemical Romance, "All I Want for Christmas Is You"

Photobucket


How far done, to get there early ... Kim could hardly believe it. Yet it was all so real: the memory clear of the long journey to Phoenix, rented a car scassatissima, arriving in front of the building, the TOC removal. The first few days of living in a real home, the fear of waking up in the morning and discovered that it was only a dream, the terror of seeing Karl in the eye of a less tender than what he gave her every waking smiling from the pillow next to her.


Photobucket


The Joy of Kylie surrounded by a room all to himself, his emotion in putting it to sleep in a crib true. The strenuous search for a valid asylum for the puppy, the genius of Karl's decision to open a gym of their own. The boundless force hidden deep in his eyes. Aggression tamed her own accord, the unknown heat in my heart that not even want to ask what it was.


Photobucket


And here they are, finally. Kim smiled to himself, before the exchange of gifts and the tender concern of Karl while waiting for "his girls" as he called them, to discover what lies beneath that shiny cover first. Then here is a pair of eyes appear liquids, a silky nose, two large soft ears: the funniest puppy in the world had fallen between them, another fawn tiger. "Oooh!" Kylie, astonished.


Photobucket


"Do you like girls?" Karl whispered, uncertain. "How did you guess, secchioncello? I love cats ... almost as much as you hate, "Kim joked with tears in his eyes while the child was thrown to the fluffy spupazzare guest. "Softly, softly, treasure, Santa has brought you to this one package ... Perhaps you have heard this afternoon, the mall, why not waste it? "Said the boy in the direction of the rascal, handing her a box lined with bright colors.


Photobucket


And while Kylie doll clutched to his chest the first of his life with a bit 'of emotion, laughter filled the throat of the other red head ; air jingles. "What's the monkey? You have discovered a new way to tease a bit '? "Said Karl in the direction of his pestilent love. "Nothing, just imagine!" Kim chuckled softly. "I just wondered if you had realized that this delicious ball of red fur ... is another female. You are officially a minority in here! "He concluded, shaking his favorite victim. "And know that I love, however," then added in a tone softer.


Photobucket


"But if they told me that is called Tigger! Oh, well ... I have no words. There must be a committee to defend those like me, somewhere ... And where's my gift? " asked the blond with overly offended tone, after recovering from the shock very funny. "I have not been good this year?". The girl laughed again, pointing to the bedroom "Oh, there will be time for that later. 'S over there. "


Photobucket


"You have a distorted idea of the holidays, monster, you know," Karl said, trying to dispel any thought little Christmas that had crossed his brain. Received in response to a tongue. Then he changed his mind, noting through the open door on a golden package of Latvia. "But then you do not fool me," he said. "Not entirely," Kim smiled, thinking that he would face when the boy, rejected the package, it would be found between the paws of a silk tie e. .. a pregnancy test. Positive.


***


Photobucket


"And here are my little men who return victorious," cried Grace relieved to see Rain and Sammy finally return home. "We have advised not to lag too much? At what point are they? "He asked quickly, a bit 'anxious. "All more or less okay, love, live and Emerald have flour from her hair, and say they can prepare in half an hour, the Moon does not know nothing, and Bal ... public menace number one came to us directly to help us to bring gifts and firewood. They will return soon to take the girls, "Rain smiled, reassuringly.


Photobucket


Jewel emerged from the kitchen and ran to Sam, "Here! Come and see the gingerbread house is beautiful, I decorated the entire I ... And Gracie has helped me. A little bit, "laughed the little girl dragging her boyfriend, delighted. Warming the heart, those two. Trotted away in a whirlwind of scarves thrown everywhere and the ground sown sugar decorations.


Photobucket


"Oh God, I hope that the other rooms are in order ... What shape do otherwise? E 'on Christmas Eve! "Worried Grace softly. "Honey, I do not think that much will be formalized. Why do not you stop being a housewife desperate and just enjoy the moment? "May giggled, caressing her cheek with an affectionate air system, while Neil clothes just thrown together by his nephew. "Come on, women, will save me from the mess that moves! By the way, you have a rope? Sam and I have to tie Giuggiola like two sausages to prevent the house put back upside down, "the grandfather could make her laugh.


Photobucket


"It 's permission? Can you? ". A booming deep voice rang out merrily in the hall. Here they are, the males of the field. "Fratelloneee!" Cried Jewel Bal throwing up, shivering and cluttered with boxes. The entry of Rain greeted the guests amused: "You yes, enter as well! It 's your ... brother in law that we should not have come at home, "Grace joked the boy clutching his side.


Photobucket


"at least I do not understand what you mean, Apache," Claude said with a wry comedy, and embraced in its Jewel time. "I do not know, maybe the fact that when you came to help me out with lights and decorations to be placed on the roof, two or three weeks ago, you have fried the system Electric the block and it took more than forty-eight hours to restore the controller ...", the Rain teased lightly.


Photobucket


"But my grandmother May not deny, however, a frog of her pumpkin pie, right?", The boy did with pleading eyes in the direction of adoration old. "I could never, Claude treasure, however, play dirty with that facet is not to be slapped!" she said, crushing her arms. General laughter warmed the air, and the pleasantries went happily down the drain.


Photobucket


Thus, while the children went back to chasing each other around the room, May and Neil gave the last touches to the table prepared providential. Meanwhile Claude system the package under the tree, curious small pests, and Bal thought to supply the stove. "Hey, slacker, you brought us here because they worked hard in advance for you? "said the giant addressing a Rain unusually relaxed and lazy.


Photobucket


"It 's that I can finally indulge a bit' my better half, Bal ... with the work we have to do the workshop, now that we were able to launch it, I never get what I want to stay here, "Rain said, his voice choking in the hair of Grace, who blushed. "It 's almost a good thing that the work will take a while' distance from home, Rain, or in the coming years we will be in too much to sit at the table all ", he cast Claude nell'ilarità general.


Photobucket


"Well, for now the damage is already done much. Too late, "joked Rain passing a hand across the soft belly of pampering delivered by his wife. He wondered what he could wish for more for next year. Grace held her and His passenger mysterious, happy that he is unable to answer.


***


Photobucket


is reflected, not at all vain. Running a hand on his stomach still flat and tight with a hint of regret, Em noticed a lot of suffering, while trying in every way not to show it. Aster had reassured several times, but ... It was nearly five months now, and she tried Bal to have a baby, but no dice. Sure, he could not mean anything bad. They were both young e. .. But if indeed they could not have? With what fortitude would have stifled the desire for ever greater than both?


Photobucket


drove out those dark thoughts, remembering the laughter of Aster comforting when, shortly before Em had revealed his fears . "Honey, think: you and that boy of my nephew took you years just to confess something obvious to anyone and become a couple. If it gives me so much ... "They laughed together. "From time to time: everybody walks with its own way. Appreciate every moment that life gives you side by side and let the Goddess be with you the best. Believe me, girl ", had finally caressed the wise adoptive mother.


Photobucket


Em found herself smiling at the memory. He concentrated on the evening in the company and his young sister experience, determined to hear every syllable of the board of Aster: life likes to happen when you least expect it, after all. "What happened, darling? I do not have more say if you have you managed to speak with your own, in the end, then asked to prepare to live and ended. "Only with mom. I made the best wishes from everyone ... He gladly returned, seemed to me, "said Vivica neutral in tone.


Photobucket


"And your father?" Em asked again, cautiously. "I do not know and do not care. As I understand it, is currently too busy from open bar at the Hilton New York to remember that at this time mom is in the suite, fully dressed, waiting to get together for dinner. Poor thing. I do not be surprised if in a few weeks we were a former Mrs. LaMar seeking asylum here, the gates of the camp, managed to smile bitterly Live, while the Em posed a pat on the head and we decided a couple of tears roll down .


Photobucket


"Hey, doll, where are you? Sammy and friends are waiting for us to begin to celebrate, "said Claude throwing open the door of the caravan with what looked like a well-aimed kick. "Hey, cowboy, moderate tones ... We are ready! Where is the hippie of my husband, instead? "Joked Em, going and taking advantage of the excuse to deliver live in the good hands of those who would comforted in an instant. It was so.


Photobucket


"Baby, are you crying?", Claude became suddenly serious, looking at the face of his favorite brunette. "It 's the bastard of your father, right? If it continues to threaten you or Juno, I swear that ...". Experience quickly interrupted him: "Shh! No, love is not really the point. It 's just that ... here, I'm afraid that my mother is not at all happy with him. " "E because it convinces her to plant it in the lurch once and for all, then? It 's beautiful as you, has talent to sell and it is clear that it has no need of him. May drop out and shine, "cried the boy eagerly. "In fact, you know what? Tomorrow morning, call them back and make me talk. "


Photobucket


Despite the moment of melancholy, Vivica laughed: "Oh, yes it is its the king of diplomacy we need, at this moment! I'll tell you about. But thank you anyway, my knight, offered for signing up. Now let us move, or Grace c'infilzerà with marshmellows on a spit, "concluded the girl putting on his jacket and finally pushing his hero toward the door.


Photobucket


"Moon And where hath been hunted? He understands what he wants from life, or not? I have a sister schizophrenic ...", murmured Claude as they walked to the car. "It's coming .. said that before he had a mission. So if you intend to mission grind some more 'the heart of that poor devil the farm, you probably will not catch us so soon, "laughed the brunette reaching Emi and Bal in the cockpit.


Photobucket


"Mistletoe? Goddess, that kid traditionalist I found myself noticing the Moon ...", whispered decoration hanging on the door at the top of Crimson Farm. "What do you want?" Said James, dry. "Make you wish you a Merry Christmas ... Or get the festival, more likely, "she went on quietly and ironically, trying to soothe her as usual. "He does not attack, Moon," said the boy sharply, stepping back. It was not a particularly smart move - or maybe yes, if calculated - as this allowed the girl to get into the house and bolted the door behind him.


Photobucket


"I mean really, Jay, I have come to invite you to a party. You know the Taylor-Donovan ... oops, Storm, in short, the happy family that lives in the big white house at the other end of the country? Here, we have a kind of twinning going on with those respectable gentlemen. So, all of them for dinner tonight ... You doin '? ", Proposed Moon, touching with a finger. "You have refused to come with me from Karl and his girls, but you knew what I wanted. Now explain to me what the heck why should I obey you as a domesticated animal? Do you think I fall again? You have no idea what is wrong, me, every time you treat me this way. You do not know anything about me, "growled James, clearly furious.


Photobucket


"You want the truth, Jay? Here's the truth. Yes, I know there helmets again. For I, with you, I'm falling again. I am continuing to fall for all the time, since I plumbed on the bloody pile of hay - in fact, since your crafty cagnoloni slingshots were on our lunch, field, and you after them to find them, "he says Moon, in one breath. Continued. "The truth? The truth is that I can not behave otherwise, but I strive continually to be as docile as possible with you. The truth is that I do not know that the future could ever offer you, me, and I do not understand why the world should expect more than what we already have. But I promise to go all out, Jay. And it is the best I can give you, because ... because so far with these four months are the best I have ever given to someone, yes. I could arrive at a round number, in effect, "he concluded, blushing, as he read in the eyes of the boy a new awareness and hope reborn. He tried to swear to herself that she would not back off that spark ... At least, that there would try.


Photobucket


"You say you will be offended much, if not reach them in time for dinner? "James muttered, dragging a right under the mistletoe branches scattered throughout the house.


Photobucket


A thousand lights and ringing laughter filtered through the windows by filling out the snow-covered patio of a gold-colored liquid and creamy. The smell of good cider and juniper that warmed the atmosphere reaching up to the door, inviting appeal for missing hikers to be welcomed with a bright smile and a hug ready and warm. It was only nine in the evening, but the sky was already full of bright dots that the cold air seemed to turn into polished pieces of silver.


Photobucket


"What do you say, mri pen, we can still take a scoop of mashed potatoes?" Asked harnessed to a little old cloth cat's color or pitch. The cat purred, or maybe said ...

But this is really another history.

0 comments:

Post a Comment