Monday, May 19, 2008

Chicken Perlo In The Crockpot

Rulla

has finally arrived after a long wait for the casket of Evangelion Platinum (I preferred the RenewAll also includes the end ... but if those assholes have the rights of Panini what can I do now finally ???): I start the marathon! I can finally enjoy this Anime in their original language. what about ...... Thanks

Linko image ... There is too great and everything I sbomballerebbe the blog and honestly I do not have the patience to adapt it to fit fatevela

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/2417/scrivaniacb7.jpg

Boy, that's nice to have a blog where you can leave what you want and no one will break your balls, that's what I wanted to write .... what goes through my head without thinking too much star to the reactions of others ... that's cool. In a world full of people obsessed by having to look for strength, strength to be noticed. Go unnoticed is now a luxury, luxury that I want to give me strength.

0 comments:

Post a Comment